In The Beginning....

OK. So here goes… this is my first leap. You know that first step you take on your first trip to the ice rink? You know how excitedly nervous you get? How you feel? Like you just got a tiny shot of adrenaline? and you’re also asking yourself a thousand and one questions? Will I fall? When will I learn? Then at that moment you see guys humouredly swooshing and turning, and ghosting past the rookies at insane speeds and you ask yourself, will I ever get to do that? (I got carried away, I’m sorry) That’s precisely how I feel.  This is my first blog post. As I was recently telling a newly found, quite intelligent buddy of mine, reason why I hadn’t done this earlier, I don’t know. Another friend of mine, an entertaining blogger, and an ostentatious one for that matter, with a selectively saccharine personality concurs with Kuzco (I’ll tell you about Kuzco later), I should have done this earlier.

I dedicate this post to one Arthur and one Miamis (yes, that’s his real name. I know, right?). If it weren’t for their pushing, you wouldn’t be reading this. Much gratitude Art, I’m truthfully thankful. Kuzco thinks I’m being overly emotional  just thanking someone, so I’m done with it. And Miamis, (that name is too weird, so I’ll henceforth refer to you as Silas) thanks much for the encouragement.


About Kuzco? Already? That can wait. I’m not pleasing anyone anyway. Speaking of which, this is not one of those daily updated blogs, or some reliable fact source. No. This is just me speaking my mind out, regardless of the society’s accepted “truth”, of what you think, of the bloggers’ rules (are there any?). This is me practicing my freedom of speech. And I’ll update it as much or as little as I please. I’m really lazy, just so you know. This blog is not meant to hurt anyone’s feelings or sting one’s faith though. No one should take it too personal. Maybe just a tad bit. that would pamper the smug feeling I’ll be having when posting stuff.


 Till next time, adios. What? The ending is lame? Tell me what I should’ve concluded with in the comments section below. 

Facebook Twitter RSS