Eureka!

So I was watching PAUL, again, for the umpteenth time, (it still never seizes to invoke some extraordinary excitement in me) and there it was! I actually noticed a movie mistake towards the ending! That I noticed it makes me feel.... what's the word I'm looking for? GREAT! Towards the end, before the awkward long take-off by Paul's species' mini spacecraft, Special Agent "Lorenzo" Zoil was shot on his left hand by that "big guy" woman. Yes, they actually refer to her as the big guy. And right after the take-off, when earthlings are sheepishly staring into the vast nothingness of the skies (well, there were stars. I just felt like using the word "nothingness". pardon my silliness, it's long since I used it) Agent Zoil's left arm was perfectly OK. There was no blood or bullet hole! I'm Awesome! Sorry, it's just what I'm feeling.

And here's a little something for your entertainment:


You can thank me later. Till next time, Adios

Facebook Twitter RSS